FREE TRAINING WORKSHOP With Art Sobczak, AND Celebrity Guest Sales Presenters
The Best of Art’s Inner Circle Member's Live Training Webinars
Experience some of the best how-to tips and training from Art's recent, exclusive member's only training webinars
From an attendee at on of the original member sessions...
"Art – you Master Magician! How’d you make those 42 mins. seem like 5? Thanks again!"
Grab Your Pen and Prepare to Scribble Like Crazy as Art and His Celebrity Guests Presents These Sales-Building Tips
- -What to say right at the beginning of your intro for maximum impact
- -How to effectively learn if your contact is a real decision maker, without insulting them
- -How to avoid playing phone tag, and communicate effectively instead
- -What to never say at the beginning of a call
- -A fill-in-the-blanks opening statement template you can use on your next call
- -A negative technique that can be positive when you use it in this way
- -What to say at the end of your opening to get them interested and talking
- -Guest presenter Sam Richter, online sales intelligence expert and author of the book "Take the Cold Out of Cold Calling" shows how you can ethically get access to documents and other files that likely aren't intended for the public, but can be extremely valuable in your prospecting.
- -Guest presenters Andrea Walsh and Richard Fenton, authors of the best-selling book "Go for NO" explain the "Five Failure Levels" that will change your perspective of the "no's" you hear, and probably cause you to be unaffected by them, and maybe even seek them out--like the wealthiest sales performers do.
- -Guest presenter, expert sales trainer and coach, and president of Execvision, Steve Richards shows exactly what to say to screeners to get direct number of decision makers--when they as a rule don't give them out. He also shows where else to call in a company to learn about other buyers.
- -Guest presenter and long time Smart Calling Report columnist Jim Domanski reveals what he considers to be THE BEST opening statement technique of all time!
- -Celebrity author and trainer, Bob Burg gives an objection-handling technique that is conversational, effective, and is the opposite of what most people teach.
Your Presenter, Art Sobczak
For over 33 years Art has helped sales pros say the right things to avoid resistance, create interest, and sell more. Art's book, "Smart Calling- Eliminate the Fear, Failure, and Rejection from Cold Calling" was named one of the Top 20 Most Highly Rated Sales Books of All Time by amazon.com, and is used at the methodology for successful prospectors worldwide.